Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Running Smörgåsbord

Everything one needs to know about running. I'll probably use this site as my main source of general running information. It has training programs, information on injury prevention, races, motivation, etc. There are interesting articles, videos and blogs by different runners. The injury prevention section has videos about how to prevent bunions and understanding the muscles that you don't realize you are using when running. (Our core gets more of a workout than most of us realize.) It also has lots of articles on how to take care of one's knees, which is of special interest to me because my knees are prone to injuries. This site with definitely be my go to when I have a general running question.

Image - http://www.flickr.com/photos/somewhereinak/575761059/

No comments: